Baby Powder Cancer Claims
Bed Bug Litigation
- What is your approach? – Christina Pappas Matassini
- What is your approach? – Joseph G. Alvarez
- What is your approach? – Nicholas G. Matassini
- What is your approach? – Nick M. Matassini
- What is your process? – Nicholas G. Matassini
- Why did you decide to become an attorney? – Joseph G. Alvarez
- Why did you decide to become an attorney? – Nicholas G. Matassini
- Why did you decide to become an attorney? – Nick M. Matassini
- Why should I consider hiring you? – Joseph G. Alvarez
- Why should I consider hiring you? – Nicholas G. Matassini
- Why should I consider hiring you? – Nick M. Matassini
Boating Accident Law
Brain Injury Law
- Can I file a brain injury lawsuit on behalf of a loved one?
- I did not feel pain at the scene and refused medical treatment. Now, a few days later, I am in pain. What should I do?
- What are some common causes of brain injury?
- What are the common indicators and symptoms of a traumatic brain injury?
- What are the main classifications of traumatic brain injuries?
- What compensation am I eligible for if I have been injured?
Car Accident Law
- Are there parties other than the at-fault driver against whom I can take legal action in a Florida auto accident case?
- Can I receive money even if the Florida car accident was my fault?
- Can I sue the driver of the car I was riding in if I was injured in a Florida car accident?
- Do I have to give a recorded statement to the insurance company in a Florida auto accident case?
- How quickly should I contact an attorney in a Florida auto accident case?
- If I miss work as a result of a Florida car accident, can my lost wages be recovered?
- My physician determined that my injuries from my Florida car accident are permanent. How can I protect my future?
- Should I go to the doctor after my Florida car accident?
- What if the driver who hit me in Florida was drinking?
- What information should I obtain after my Florida car accident?
- What is distracted driving?
- What is the first thing I should do after a Florida car accident?
- What is the purpose of obtaining uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage?
- What is the statute of limitations to bring a Florida auto accident case?
- What should I do if the insurance company offers me a check right away?
Criminal Appeal Law
Criminal Defense Law
- Can probation be revoked in Florida?
- Can the police conduct a search without a warrant in Florida?
- Can the police just stop me on the street and search me for no reason in Florida?
- How does the defense of self-defense work?
- The government seized my money because they thought it was drug money. What can I do to get it back?
- The police want me to talk about a crime they think I committed. Should I comply?
- What are my Miranda rights?
- What are the typical steps in a criminal proceeding in Florida?
- What happens if my child is arrested in Florida?
- What is 10/20/Life?
- What is the difference between a federal and state crime?
- What is the difference between a felony and a misdemeanor in Florida?
- What should I look for in a white collar defense attorney?
Health Care Fraud Defense
Medical Device and Defective Drug Injury Law
- Must the FDA recall a medical device or defective drug that injured me before I can pursue a claim for my injury?
- What information is important to my case if I have been injured by a defective drug?
- What information is important to my case if I have been injured by a medical device?
- What is the difference between a design defect and a manufacturing defect of a medical device or drug?
Medical Malpractice Law
Motorcycle Accident Law
- I was injured in a Florida motorcycle accident, but I wasn’t wearing a helmet. Can I still recover damages from the other driver?
- Should I release my medical records to another driver’s insurance adjuster?
- What are some common motorcycle accident injuries?
- Who can file a claim in Florida for injuries or death to motorcycle operators and passengers?
Negligent Security Law
Nursing Home Abuse Law
Slip and Fall Law
- Do I have a claim in Florida if unsafe conditions on someone else’s property caused my injury?
- Does an accident report have to be filled out at the time of the fall?
- How can a business owner provide a reasonably safe environment?
- Should I take any photographs if I was injured in a slip and fall?
- What are the common causes of slip and fall accidents?
- What is a hazardous condition and who is responsible for it?
Spinal Injury Law
Truck Accident Law
- Are Florida truck accident claims more difficult than car accident claims?
- Are there special rules that apply to commercial trucks in Florida?
- Can I sue the truck driver’s trucking company for my injuries?
- How is a trucking company generally held responsible for one’s injuries?
- How quickly should I contact an attorney in a Florida truck accident case?
- Who can be sued in an 18-wheeler or semi-truck case in Florida?
Wrongful Death Law
- What is a Florida wrongful death case?
- What is the statute of limitations for filing a wrongful death claim?
- What kinds of damages are recoverable in a Florida wrongful death claim?
- What should I do immediately to help preserve my Florida wrongful death claim?
- What sort of situations might merit a Florida wrongful death lawsuit?