The Matassini Law Firm, P.A.
Ever since Nick Matassini founded The Matassini Law Firm, P.A. in 1976, we have endeavored to provide outstanding legal advocacy in Tampa and throughout central Florida. Over the decades, we have built a reputation for concern, commitment and impressive results. Your choice of attorney to manage your personal injury claim or your criminal defense can be the most important decision you ever make. We encourage you to consider your options. Get to know the capable, caring attorneys at The Matassini Law Firm.
Please visit the individual profile pages by clicking on name of each attorney. View our Attorney Profile Video FAQs here.
Nick M. Matassini — Our firm’s founder, Nick Matassini, is a Tampa native and a veteran of the United States Marine Corps. AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®, Nick dedicates his practice to helping individuals suffering through personal or family tragedies.
Nicholas G. Matassini — Nicholas’ practice areas focus on helping victims of personal injury and wrongful death matters and criminal law cases. He is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell® and Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law. Nicholas represents persons accused of criminal activity in Federal and State Courts. He is a Tampa native and former prosecutor with the Office of the State Attorney.
Christina Pappas Matassini — Christina began her career as a prosecutor with the Office of the State Attorney, trying numerous felony, misdemeanor and juvenile cases. She transitioned to the civil arena, representing policyholders in lawsuits against insurance companies and national mortgage banks in foreclosure actions. She currently focuses on criminal defense, plaintiff’s personal injury and wrongful death.
Joseph G. Alvarez — Joseph joined The Matassini Law Firm as an associate attorney in 2013, focusing his efforts on personal injury cases and criminal defense. A serious car accident in his youth has contributed greatly to his empathy for injured parties seeking justice.
Ashley Pi — Ashley is now proud to be a member of the Matassini Law Firm and handles both criminal defense cases and personal injury cases. Her experience as a Prosecutor gives Ashley first hand knowledge of the criminal justice system and how cases are handled from the inception.
In The News
Learn more about the Matassini Law Firm and our attorneys through articles and cases reported in the news.
- Former cheerleader Ali Roberts sues Southeastern University in Lakeland for negligence, says she didn’t receive proper care after suffering concussions – Read More
- Winter Garden Massage Envy target of lawsuit alleging sexual assault by massage therapist – Read More
- Nick Matassini comments on callers misuse of 911 calls seen on Channel 8’s “on your side” segment – Read More
- Massage Envy sex abuse allegations have Clearwater connection – Read More
- Sexual assault allegations against Massage Envy reach down into Florida – Read More
- Matassini litigates medical and ethical questions about an elderly person’s ability to make her own health care decisions. – http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/family-says-woman-begged-to-die-at-home-prosecutors-say-they-neglected-her/2233576
- Matassini secures probation instead on lengthy prison term in aggravated manslaughter case. – http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/probation-not-prison-for-family-charged-in-mothers-death/2234039
- Court may unmask Hillsborough drug informant known as ‘Mr. X’: Matassini fights to reveal cop’s sources. – http://www.tbo.com/news/crime/court-may-unmask-hillsborough-drug-informant-known-as-mr-x-20140914/
- How Reche Caldwell Googled his way from the Patriots to prison – http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/15472532/how-reche-caldwell-googled-way-patriots-prison
- On Tort Reform, It’s Time to Declare Victory and Withdraw
…The second greatest trick may be the insurance industry’s success in getting more than half the states to implement “tort reform.” – Read More
- Family says woman begged to die at home; prosecutors say they neglected her
TAMPA — Mary Hildreth Winston’s family says she was clear about how she wanted to die. – Read More
- Reche Caldwell sentenced to 27 months
TAMPA — Former NFL wide receiver Donald Reche Caldwell was sentenced Friday to 27 months in federal prison after pleading guilty to a drug charge. – Read More
- Video in Tampa DUI set-up case ignites debate over use
TAMPA — Surprising new evidence in the case against three Tampa lawyers accused of orchestrating a DUI set-up has surfaced less than a week before their trial, igniting debate over whether it can be used against them. – Read More
- Hillsborough cases delayed over evidence sharing dispute
- Hillsborough deputies say mistaken identity led to I-4 slaying
- One lawyer, trying to slay giants
- Reche Caldwell sentenced to 27 months
Call our Tampa personal injury and criminal defense lawyers today to schedule a free consultation
Get capable and compassionate legal assistance for your personal injury claim or criminal defense case. The Matassini Law Firm, P.A. provides dedicated representation throughout the entire legal process. For your free initial confidential conference, call us today at 813-217-5715 or contact us online.