Tampa Rollover Accident Lawyer
Tampa rollover accidents are some of the most serious traffic crashes on the road. Individuals that are in or around a vehicle that rolls over are at great risk of sustaining a serious injury, or even being killed as a result. Vehicles most at risk of rolling over are those with a high center of gravity, such as SUVs or commercial trucks. Still, under certain conditions, any vehicle can roll over and cause a serious crash.
Due to the severity of the injuries sustained in a rollover accident, insurance policies are often not enough to fully cover the cost of damages. A Tampa rollover accident lawyer can help victims claim the fair settlement they deserve after a crash.
Injuries in Tampa Rollover Accidents
Rollover accidents are likely to cause very serious injuries and in the worst of cases, victims do not survive the crash. When a rollover accident occurs, the people inside the vehicle are violently tossed around. Meanwhile, any drivers or occupants of surrounding vehicles are also at great risk of sustaining serious injuries. The most common injuries incurred in these crashes include:
- Neck injuries
- Spine injuries
- Broken bones, particularly broken wrists, arms, and ribs
- Brain injuries
- Head injuries
- Wrongful death
These injuries are very serious and it can be difficult to obtain the fair settlement you need on your own. A Tampa rollover accident lawyer can negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf to help you secure the fair settlement you deserve.
Damages Available in Tampa Rollover Accidents
After being involved in a rollover accident, you are likely entitled to receive many different types of damages. The most common of these are as follows:
- Medical expenses: The many injuries sustained in a rollover accident will require extensive medical treatment. You deserve to claim damages for past and future medical expenses.
- Lost income: While you are recovering from your injuries, you will likely be unable to return to work and you can claim any wages you lost as a result. If you cannot return to the same line of work in the future, you can also claim loss of earning capacity.
- Pain and suffering: The pain and suffering you endured as a result of the crash is also a loss, and the law recognizes that you deserve compensation for it. Like medical expenses, you can claim not only current pain and suffering, but also any future pain and suffering you expect to endure.
- Loss of a loved one: In the tragic event that you have lost a loved one as a result of a rollover accident, you can claim damages for funeral and burial expenses, and more.
The damages available after an accident will depend on the facts of your case. A Tampa rollover accident lawyer can advise on the full damages you are entitled to.
Our Personal Injury Lawyer is Experienced with Tampa Rollover Accidents
Tampa rollover accidents are some of the worst crashes on the road. If you have been hurt, our Tampa personal injury lawyer at The Matassini Law Firm, P.A. has the necessary experience to help you claim the maximum damages you deserve. Call us today at 813-217-5715 or fill out our online form to schedule a free consultation and to learn more about how we can help.