Tampa Head-On Collision Lawyer
Head-on collisions are some of the worst crashes on the road. These accidents involve two motorists traveling in opposite directions crash into each other, with the front of the vehicles colliding. Head-on collisions are often deadly and even when victims survive the crash, they usually sustain severe injuries. If you have been hurt or have lost a loved one in this type of very serious accident, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Our Tampa head-on collision lawyer can help you claim the damages you deserve.
Our Tampa Head-On Collision Attorney Explains Why These Crashes Occur
Head-on collisions happen for a number of different reasons. The most common of these include:
- Drunk driving: Impaired drivers have issues with perception, slower reaction times, and poor judgment. All of these combined can easily result in a head-on collision.
- Distracted driving: When a driver takes their eyes off the road to look at their phone, they can easily veer into the lane of oncoming traffic, causing a head-on collision.
- Drowsy driving: Drowsy driving is so dangerous, it has been compared to drunk driving. Tired drivers may not fully concentrate on the road or worse, they may fall asleep behind the wheel, veering into another lane as they do.
- Poor weather conditions: High winds and heavy rain are not uncommon in Tampa, and they can cause a driver to lose control of their vehicle, leading to a head-on collision.
A Tampa head-on collision attorney can determine the cause of your accident so you can hold the appropriate party liable for paying damages.
How a Tampa Head-On Collision Attorney Can Help
The aftermath of a car accident is always confusing but due to the serious injuries incurred in a head-on collision, dealing with the outcome is even more complex. While you recover, it is important to work with a Tampa head-on collision attorney that can handle every aspect of your claim. To build you a strong case, an attorney will:
- Obtain the police accident report, which may indicate which party was liable
- Obtain video surveillance from nearby businesses and red light footage
- Gather your medical records, which can prove the extent of your injuries
- Detail the damage to each of the vehicles involved
- File your claim with the insurance company or the court
- Negotiate with the insurance company for a fair settlement
The above are just a few of the ways an attorney can help after a head-on collision. All of these steps are important to help you obtain the full compensation you deserve.
Our Tampa Head-On Collision Attorney Can Advise On Your Claim
If you or someone you love has been hurt in an accident, our Tampa head-on collision attorney at The Matassini Law Firm can provide the sound legal advice you need. Call us today at 813-217-5715 or fill out our online form to schedule a free consultation with our seasoned attorney and to learn more about how we can help.