Email: Nick M. Matassini | Phone: 813-879-6227
Nick Matassini, a Tampa native and founder of The Matassini Law Firm began practicing law in 1976. Upon release from active duty in the Marines, Nick received his undergraduate degree from the University of South Florida. Nick received his Juris Doctor from South Texas College of Law in 1976. He returned to Tampa to open his own practice where he represented individuals in many high profile cases in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death. Today, Nick focuses his practice on these areas because they allow him to help people who have suffered a personal or family tragedy or who find themselves fighting against the vast resources of insurance companies.
Areas of practice
Admitted to practice
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Florida, 1976
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th and 11th Circuit
- South Texas College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1976
- University of South Florida, B.A., 1972
To speak to Nick M. Matassini about your legal issue, call The Matassini Law Firm at 813-879-6227 or contact us online.
With offices in Tampa and New Smyrna Beach, Florida, The Matassini Law Firm handles all types of personal injury and criminal defense cases throughout Florida, including: